Hello, my name is David Segura, but better known as Segurinha on the football pitch.
I’m a Conceptual Developer, Graphic Designer, Video Editor, Photographer, and full-time Daydreamer. I have lived in 7 different cities, in 6 countries, widening my perspective on life, cultures, and ideologies; but most importantly, how to approach those differences taking into account cultures and opposing views. I create tailored designs and layouts to express new ideas and creative solutions in the medium that best suits the concept; whether it is video, digital, print, or OOH. I am able to keep multiple projects successfully on track at a fast pace by managing my own time efficiently. Traditional and digital advertising equally dominate my portfolio, highlighting my strength with all programs in Adobe Suite, including: After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Audition, Muse, and Edge Animate.
My goal is to reach as many people as possible and improve their lives with new products and ideas; but most of all, to persuade them to create change.
I am aware of the enormous power that creatives can come to reach, and most definitely how much influence they can have on people. But it is understood that "with great power comes great responsibility", as uncle Ben Parker once said, which I hope to handle wisely when the time comes.
Dec 2015 - Oct 2017
• Conceptualized, presented, and edited T.V. Spots, Web and Social Media videos for various clients.
• Designed and delivered final print files for billboards, magazines, and building posters.
• Created video brochures and in room programing for Resorts World Bimini and El Dorado Resorts.
• Handled day to day projects, Brought in new ideas, and sporadically presented to clients like: Enterprise, Alamo, South African Airlines, WoodSpring Hotels, and Polynesian Cultural Center.
Feb 2015 - Dec 2015
• Provided innovative ideas to advertise and expose our clients effectively.
• Designed stylish presentations to express ideas and creative solutions for digital and print.
• Created brochures and other print collaterals for Yellow Cab.
Jul 2014 - Oct 2014
• Produced “Bed Time Stories” for Techo which participated in Cannes Lions.
• Successfully sold “Cazadoras del Sabor” concept to Campbell´s Soups for Hispanic market.
• Participated in the Miller Lite Pitch and ideas for existing Hispanic Market concepts.
Apr 2014 - Jul 2014
• Collaborated with Richard Lerma´s group to pitch ideas for Harley Davidson and Google.
• Worked on local and international clients like Randstad, Edding, and AUSA.
Jan 2014 - Apr 2014
• Conceptualized ideas for the Cannes Lions with brands like Nikon, Harley Davidson, and Tide
• Elaborated internal graphic mini book project for Ogilvy Shanghai to sell the different products they offer to their clients.
Jan 2012 - Dec 2012
• Redesigned Company´s logo and brand identity.
• Designed and produced company´s brochures, business cards, Annual Calendar and T-shirts.